Monday 11 March 2019

Broadway Bound Fancy Fold Birthday Card

Good Evening,

I hope you are all well, so today is my first day on Maternity Leave... EEEKKK. I was very sad to say goodbye to everyone from my full time job on Friday, although it's not forever - I'm really excited for what's to come... We have 6 weeks until official due date so I'm hoping to get as much crafting in as I can...

Today I have this great fancy fold birthday card using the fabulous Broadway Bound DSP, it looks complicated, but it really isn't. It's just a lot of layers and score lines. Really Simple!!!





Measurements:-

Basic Black Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 11 3/4"
1pc of scrap for oval

Broadway Bound DSP
Numbers
1pc - 4 3/8" x 5 5/8"
1pc - 2 1/8" x 5 5/8"
Dots
1pc - 4 3/8" x 5 5/8"
1pc - 2 1/8" x 5 5/8"

Gold Foil
1pc - 4 3/8" x 5 5/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 3 3/4" x 5 1/8"
1pc of scrap for oval.


Pop the large piece of basic black into the simply scored and on the long side score at  4 5/8" & 9 1/4". Fold on the first score line to the right, then fold the second score line to the left. Burnish well with the bone folder. 

Open  the card out flat, and adhere the large dots DSP to the left, and the smaller dots DSP to the right hand side - in the middle and the whisper white, layered onto the gold foil.

Fold in the left hand side and add the large numbers DSP, the fold in the right and adhere the smaller numbers DSP.

Run your scraps thought the big shot using the Oval stitched shapes framelit dies, cutting out the largest on basic black and the second largest on whisper white.

Stamp the sentiment in the centre f the white card and layer onto the black. Add dimesionals to the right hand side only, then centralise on the card front when it's folded flat and adhere. This will create an overhang on the left hand side, so you can still open it.


Here's a list of all the products I used in the project, click on the images and head over to my online store.


Product List
Thanks for joining me today, don't forget to subscribe by email to receive notifications each time I post.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...