Sunday, 24 March 2019

Incredibly Proud of You Greeting Card

Good Morning Everyone,

Sorry for being missing for a while. This pregnancy is really kicking my behind! I'm at 36 1/2 weeks and I'm really struggling most days, I've got swollen feet and hands, so my crafting has had to take a back seat, unfortunately.

I did manage to get into the craft room yesterday for a few hours, so I took full advantage and made some projects.

Here's my first one, a quick and simple card. I usually make a beeline for bright and bold colours, so for this card, I challenged myself to use some of the subtles colours......



Measurements:-

Pool Party Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored 4 1/8"

Basic Black Cardstock
1pc - 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"

On the piece of whisper white, stamp the lines images all the cardstock with a variety of colours from the subtles range. Layer this cardstock on to the basic black, and then onto the pool party card base.

Using the everyday label punch, cut out a whisper white and a basic black shape. Shape the sentiment onto the whisper white and offset on the black. Add this to the front of the card, and add a few rhinestones for a little bit of bling.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in todays card, click on the images to head over to my online store.....
Product List
Thanks for joining me today - Don't forget to follow by email to be notified each time I post.

See you soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Velvet Meadow Just a Note Card inspired by Stamp with Nellie. Project Share Project Blog Hop. August 2026

  Good Morning Everyone, Today I'm hopping with the Project Share ladies and our theme is to CASE another Project Share person. I've...