Sunday 24 March 2019

Incredibly Proud of You Greeting Card

Good Morning Everyone,

Sorry for being missing for a while. This pregnancy is really kicking my behind! I'm at 36 1/2 weeks and I'm really struggling most days, I've got swollen feet and hands, so my crafting has had to take a back seat, unfortunately.

I did manage to get into the craft room yesterday for a few hours, so I took full advantage and made some projects.

Here's my first one, a quick and simple card. I usually make a beeline for bright and bold colours, so for this card, I challenged myself to use some of the subtles colours......



Measurements:-

Pool Party Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored 4 1/8"

Basic Black Cardstock
1pc - 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"

On the piece of whisper white, stamp the lines images all the cardstock with a variety of colours from the subtles range. Layer this cardstock on to the basic black, and then onto the pool party card base.

Using the everyday label punch, cut out a whisper white and a basic black shape. Shape the sentiment onto the whisper white and offset on the black. Add this to the front of the card, and add a few rhinestones for a little bit of bling.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in todays card, click on the images to head over to my online store.....
Product List
Thanks for joining me today - Don't forget to follow by email to be notified each time I post.

See you soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...