Sunday 10 December 2017

Cookie Cutter Santa Claus Christmas Card Using Stampin Up Products

I have spend numerous hours making Christmas cards for orders and challenges, but today I sat down to create my personal Christmas Cards and this is one of them for this year. Very easy to create and easy to batch make. I know I used this stamp set early last week - but I cant seem to put it down. This set is so perfect for a variety of Christmas projects.



How did I do it? Here's how:-

Make a card base from Whisper White cardstock that measures 8" x 6" scored at 4". Using the Santa image from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set, cover the whole front with the outlined image in black archival ink, whilst the stamp is mounted take a piece of scrap and stamp one image. I used my watercolour pencils and a blender pen to colour in the images, but you could use markers or blends - whichever colouring method you would prefer.
I hope you enjoyed this project, and will try it yourself! Here are all of all the products used
Cut a piece of whisper white cardstock to 3" x 3 1/4" and a piece of old olive cardstock and layer. Taking the Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and stamp in old olive towards the bottom of the panel you have just created and adhere this centrally to the front of the card.

Take the Santa from the scrap piece of the and punch out using the Cookie Cutter Punch, place this above the sentiment using dimensionals.

I hope you enjoyed this project, and will try it yourself! Here are all of all the products used
I hope to see you again soon. Please do not forget to sign up & follow my blog, that way you will be notified of all new posts!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Vickie xx

1 comment:

  1. I have this stamp set and punch and even though it’s old now it’s still one of my favourites, your card is such fun thank you xx����

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...