Friday 9 December 2022

Texure Chic Snowman Seasons Christmas Card. Stamp n Hop December Blog Hop

 Good Evening Everyone

I hope you are all well.

Today I'm taking part in this month's Stamp n Hop blog hop and our theme is Merry Christmas - a very apt theme for this time of year! How is your festive crafting coming along? I create Christmas cards throughout the year so I have a small batch ready to send this weekend, but I'm still way under where I need to be! 

When it comes to Christmas Crafting, I like to create cards which are easily replicated in design so I can sit and batch make them, switching up DSP or stamped images etc and today's card Is one of those types. The Circles add additional interest without taking up much time to create






Measurements

Basic Black Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

scraps

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scraps

Texture Chic DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scraps

-----------------------------------------------

Take the Basic Black Card stock and fold along the score line, adding the Basic white panel to the inside and the DSP to the card front.

Bring in your Cut & Emboss Machine and Layering Circles dies and cut out two different sized circles in DSP and then two circles slightly larger in Basic Black, followed by a circle of Basic White and again, a larger circle for a mat.

On the Basic White Circle, stamp the snowman scene - adding stamped and die cut hat and scarf. 

Layer all the circles to their coordinating mat circle layers then arrange onto the card front - adding the two circles with DSP with liquid glue and the stamped circle so it sits overlapping both with dimensionals.

On scraps of Basic White stamp the two sentiments and trim down, add these to the card with dimensionals.

I told you it was a quick and easy card, but I love the results!! You can easily split this card into 'sections' and do this as sort of a production line to get a batch made!

I hope you have enjoyed my card today. Please continue through the hop and see what else everyone has created today. Mo is up next, click below to head over to her blog


December 2022 Blog Hop



Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store - Don't forget the Snowman Season Stamp set and coordinating dies will retire at the end of this month - so head on over to my online store to get them at a discounted rate!

Product List





If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love how you have teamed this fun stamp set with the DSP. Love it, Vickie.Thanks for hopping along with Stamp n Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout of your pretty card Vickie, I will really miss this sweet stamp set x

    ReplyDelete

Holding You Close Enduring Beauty Greeting Card.

  Good Afternoon Everyone, I'm using the Enduring Beauty bundle again - I just cannot put it down! But today I'm showing you a reall...