Monday, 28 September 2026

Creative Colour Challenges - #CCC259 - Winner Announcement

 Good Morning Everyone,

I just want to a MASSIVE thank you to all of you who visited and joined in - I really do appreciate your support and I really hope you enjoyed it too.

Just as a reminder - Here's the Colours from this week's Challenge






So with thanks to a random Name generator we have our winner -  




Let's say a HUGE congratulations to Christy from Snapdragon Stamps

I think it's a great way to show this combo - I don't think I'd have thought to colour my pumpkins like this but they look amaizng!





Please do go and check out her blog https://snapdragonstamps.blogspot.com/ to take a look at all her other creations

Here's a Winners Badge for you Christy ... Congratulations.



Thanks for joining me, be sure to come back at 10am to see the next Creative Colour Challenge

 See you soon

Vickie

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour CHallenges - #CCC260

  Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are well. Welcome to the next Creative Colour Challenge. I love playing around with colour combinations ...