Sunday 12 May 2019

Happy Birthday It's Your Day Card using Stampin Up Supplies

Good Morning Everyone,

As you know, I have been out of action for a couple of weeks having my baby girl... it's been an amazing journey so far, and my crafting has had to take a step back... but now a we are getting into a routine, I have managed to find a few pockets of time to create so I am now back on it!!



 Take a piece of Whisper white cardstock that measures 4 1/8" x 11 3/4" and score at 5 7/8". Lay the cardstock down and add two diagonal lines on washi tape or masking tape about an inch or so apart. If you use washi tape, take a bit of the sticky off first as it can rip the card.



Take the flower and leaf images from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and fill in the space between the two pieces of tape... make sure you stamp onto the tape a little to give the effect that it is a cut piece of DSP, once this is full, gently peel away the tape.

Ink up both sentiments in Memento black ink and stamp onto the card base.

Finally add a few strips of cardstock in the same colours as the inks you used to frame the edge of the stamping.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store...
Product List
Thanks for taking a look at the project today, I hope you enjoyed it and are inspired to try it yourself.

Don't forget that the retirement list is no live and unfortunately this stamp set is not carrying over into the brand new catalogue, so be sure to take a look at that list and grab the sets that you love before they are gone for good.

The new catalogue is due to go live 4th June, so if  you do not have a demonstrator get in touch and I will pop you on my list for when they are posted out towards the end of May.

See you Soon

Vickie
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holding You Close Enduring Beauty Greeting Card.

  Good Afternoon Everyone, I'm using the Enduring Beauty bundle again - I just cannot put it down! But today I'm showing you a reall...