Monday 13 May 2019

Do Something Amazing Everyday Inspirational Card

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a super simple card, which has great inspiration to it. Also, as we come closer to the end of this year's catalogue, I am on a mission to use all my DSP up, as this never carries over to a new catalogue.



Measurements

Blueberry Bushel Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 2 1/2" x 1 1/4"

Best Route Designer Series Paper
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 4 1/2" x 3"
1pc - 3 1/2" x 1 7/8"

Mango Melody Cardstock
1pc - 1 3/8" x 2 5/8"
1pc - 4 5/8" x 3 1/8"

All you need to do is stamp the sentiment using the Blueberry Bushel on the smallest piece of whisper white, then layer up al your DSP and cardstock panels onto the card base you created from the large piece of Blueberry Bushel. Make sure that the largest piece of whisper white goes on the inside of the card.

This is the beauty of using Stampin Up products - everything coordinates seamlessly. The DSP contains complimentary colours, which you can coordinate with cardstock and inks to make sure you have spot on results every time.

I told you it was a really quick and easy card, didn't I!!

 Here's a list of all the supplies I used in todays card, click on the images to head over to my online store
Product List
Thanks for taking a look at my card today - give it a go yourself! Don't forget that the stamp set and DSP will no longer be available after 3rd June, so if you like either of these, do pop along to my online store to purchase before it's gone for good.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...