Sunday 6 June 2021

Ornate Thanks You're A Peach Thank You Cards. Scrapbusting. Share it on a Sunday

 Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all well and enjoying some lovely weather - we have had a really good week or so of really nice sunshiny summery days and it's set to continue, so I predict a lot of working outside in the garden!

It's Sunday, so that means we have a Share it on a Sunday and this week we have decided to use the same DSP - we all have very different styles and ideas, so this one will be really interesting, Here's the cards I made...





I love this style of card, super quick and super fun - plus a great way to get that scrap pile down a little bit - and it would be so easy to change up the sentiment across the centre to make a card for ANY occasion.

Measurements

(per card)

Early Espresso Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 5 5/8" x 1 1/4"

You're a Peach DSP

2pc - 5 5/8" x 1 1/4"

Please be sure to pop over an see what Donna & Karen have both created using the same DSP as me

Taffy Crafting

Crafty Karen Designs

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue. We have a brand new Annual Catalogue  OUT NOW- So let me know if you would like to get one in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

5 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...