Sunday 20 June 2021

In the Wild Hello Greeting Card. Share it on a Sunday Fussy Cut Challenge

Good Morning Everyone,

How is it Sunday again?? This week has flown by!!

It's Father Day here in the UK, so we will be heading out shortly to treat Daddy to lunch. It's a win win for me as I don't have to cook!! hehe. So, before I get caught up in all the celebrating, I will show you my card for today.






The theme for this week was FUSSY CUTTING, and If I'm totally honest, I really had no idea what I was going to do at first. But I started to look through my DSP and when I saw the In The Willd DSP and those Big Cats, I knew what I wanted to create.

Measurements

Cajun Craze Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scraps

Merry Merlot Card Stock

1pc - 1" x 5 1/4"

In the Wild DSP

1pc - 3 1/4" x 5"

Fussy cut Cats and Flowers 

------------

Take the Cajun Craze card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base, add the piece of Basic White to the inside.

Add the leopard print DSP to the card front at a slight angle. Place the merry merlot strip running along the card front about 1/3rd of the way up, making sure it sits flush with the left hand side of the card front. 

Place two fussy cut cats onto the strip. have the one on the left come off the page slightly, cutting it flush with the edge. 

Stamp the sentiment in Merry merlot onto a scrap of basic white and fussy cut - adding this in between the two cats .

Finally add a couple of fussy cut flowers.


I hope you like my card for today, please head over to see what Donna and Karen have both made

Taffy Crafting

Crafty Karen Designs

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue. We have a brand new Annual Catalogue  OUT NOW- So let me know if you would like to get one in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

1 comment:

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...