Wednesday 4 December 2019

I'm so Sorry, Mosaic Mood Greeting Card

Good Morning Everyone,

It's Hump Day, half way through another week. I'm having a great week so far, it's starting to feel Christmassy now... I took the decorations down from the attic yesterday and need to finish up with them today. I'll  do it when Imogen heads out with Grandma, as I could not make any headway yesterday which her noseying in all the boxes! Haha

Here's my card for today, we have such a wonderful array of DSP and the Mosaic Mood Speciality designer series paper is no exception. This is a really quick and simple card to put together, but because the paper is stunning you get a beautiful card in next to no time.





Take a piece of So Saffron Cardstock that measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" and score at 4 1/8" on the long side, fold and burnish. Sponge the edges of the card front lightly with Early Espresso ink. Add a panel of Very Vanilla that has been cut to 5 5/8" x 3 7/8", sponge the edges and add to the inside of the card.

Cut a piece of the Mosaic Mood Speciality designer series paper to 3 3/4" x 5 1/2". I specifically chose this design, because of the butterflies, and made sure I trimmed my paper down to include two. Again, sponge the edges with early espresso ink. Add the sentiment from the 'I Say Hello' stamp set in the bottom right hand corner. Using a blender pen, colour in the heart on the sentiment. I pressed a clear block very lughtly onto my early espresso ink pad to pick up some colour, then I picked up a tiny amount of ink from a block and coloured in the heart. Add this to the card front.

Finally place pearl jewels along the body of both butterflies and there you have a quick and simple card that is sooooo pretty.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

DONT FORGET about the Year End Close Out Sale. Pop on over to https://vickieloudesigns.stampinup.net to see what is in the sale, or to take a look at the thousands of products we have in our catalogue.

Do get in touch if you have any questions

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...