Sunday 1 December 2019

Good Morning Magnolia Thank You Card

Good Morning,

I have a lovely, quick and easy thank you card using the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set, this large image is so beautiful I didn't want to do too much more to it, plus with this design it's easy to batch make these and then leave them without a sentiment, for a card for any occasion in super speedy time.





On a piece of whisper white that measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8", stamp the large magnolia towards the right hand side. Colour in using blends, or any other colouring method you wish. Then stamp to sentiment in the top left.

Add this panel to a card base, made from a piece of Flirty Flamingo cut at 11 3/4" x 4 1/8", scored and folded at 5 7/8".

Finally add a panel of whisper white to the inside and it really is as easy as that. Like I day, perfect for batch making and great to have on hand ready to send.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...