Monday 2 December 2019

Forever Lovely 'Wishing you a Lovely Day' Greeting Card

Good morning everyone,

It's Monday again! I hope you all have a fab weekend and have a great week planned.

Today my card uses the Forever Lovely stamp set, another set I'm afraid to say has remained uninked for some time. You can create this awesome background by using the two step stamps.



Measurements

Night of Navy Cardstock
1pc -  4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"
1pc - scrap for sentiment

Whisper White Cardstock
2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - scrap for sentiment

On one of the pieces of whisper white start stamping. I found it easier to stamp the flowers in Poppy Parade ink first, then ink up the leaves in Pear Pizzazz, they only fit one way, so take your time to line it up and it will be perfect. Cover the whole of this piece with this image.

Add this panel to the card front which you create by folding the night of navy cardstock along the score line. Place the other piece of whisper white on the inside.

Cut out two ovals, one in night of navy and a smaller one in whisper white. I used the stitched shape dies. Stamp the sentiment onto the whisper white oval and layer onto the night of navy, pop this up on dimensionals in the centre of the card front.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store...

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...